May you read this well.

I normally do not engage in this sort of discussion in the open, but my experience may help you readers.

I dreamt of being bitten by a cat in my parents home back in June. It was quite a large cat, white and pretty fat, but otherwise doesn't look mean. Without warning it jumped and bit the area between my thumb and forefinger on my right hand, and I managed to grab free after some effort.

I thought nothing of it until I read some article that being bitten by a cat in your dream means a calamity might befall you. How very true; surgery, diagnosis, cold weather, loss of income, fines and the potential to lose more resources due to carelessness.

I'm definitely wiser when it happens again, and I hope you will too.

 O son of Adam! Whenever you call on me and entreat me, I will forgive you without measure, no matter what you did. O son of Adam! Even if your sins (are so abundant that they) reach the sky then you ask my forgiveness, I will forgive you without measure. O son of Adam! If you commit sins the earth size (so much so that they cover the earth) then you meet me without associating anything with Me in worship, verily I will meet you with (the earth-size of) forgiveness (in similar abundance) . [Narrated by At-Tirmizi and sorted as authentic by Al-Albani 




PeAcE OuT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procrastination and Laziness

Dirt tracks & country roads

21st Century literacy challenges