The first one....again
May you read this well.
This is my first entry to the new blog. The soon-to-be demise of multiply as a blogging site has left me with no choice but to convert to the mainstream blogging domain.
Mainstream- something that feels like 'going with the flow', somtimes with ignorance, but most of the time with certainty and security. Unlike life, nothing is as sure as the end of it, nothing can be certain when flunctuations exist.
But some form of normalcy has to occur, has to be put into action as we are creature of habits. We do not respond well to variations, even more so if it is prolonged. Thus, we need to find comfort; an inner peace that cacoons our souls against the elements that we have no control over, a world that paces us against time from the moment we wake up, till we shut our eyes at night, a world that can thrust us up into the limelight in a flash, but may also crumble beneath our feet just as rapidly.
I remind myself, and to those willing to be reminded, there is a better life for us, one which we so richly-deserve. And the answer awaits those who seek, for the truth is never absent when falsehood rears it's presence.
I will try my best to save my previous blogs, perhaps reproducing it into every post I write here (maybe not all of it). But nonetheless, the journey continues and I admit that I do enjoy blogging. I take joy in the fact that I entwind my personal experience with current affairs/information beneficial to readers. I will continue to do so for as long as I am permitted, before my association with the truth ends.
PeAcE OuT
This is my first entry to the new blog. The soon-to-be demise of multiply as a blogging site has left me with no choice but to convert to the mainstream blogging domain.
Mainstream- something that feels like 'going with the flow', somtimes with ignorance, but most of the time with certainty and security. Unlike life, nothing is as sure as the end of it, nothing can be certain when flunctuations exist.
But some form of normalcy has to occur, has to be put into action as we are creature of habits. We do not respond well to variations, even more so if it is prolonged. Thus, we need to find comfort; an inner peace that cacoons our souls against the elements that we have no control over, a world that paces us against time from the moment we wake up, till we shut our eyes at night, a world that can thrust us up into the limelight in a flash, but may also crumble beneath our feet just as rapidly.
I remind myself, and to those willing to be reminded, there is a better life for us, one which we so richly-deserve. And the answer awaits those who seek, for the truth is never absent when falsehood rears it's presence.
I will try my best to save my previous blogs, perhaps reproducing it into every post I write here (maybe not all of it). But nonetheless, the journey continues and I admit that I do enjoy blogging. I take joy in the fact that I entwind my personal experience with current affairs/information beneficial to readers. I will continue to do so for as long as I am permitted, before my association with the truth ends.
"And I have not created the Jin and man but that they worship Me" 51:57
PeAcE OuT
Comments
Post a Comment