Events happening lately
May you read this in the best of health.
As I'm writing now, the American President has set foot down under for the first time in his presidency. As expected, the media frenzy surrounding the visit pales a superstar. The previous President did not receive much fanfare but that is understandable; the best thing ex-President Bush could do to the world was to pack up & vacate the White House.
Some pictures I've been longing to put up.
Plane that takes me to work & home
The view from above on my travels to site.
On Monday, Adelaide received a very special visitor-mom. After 4 years here, she made her maiden voyage under difficult circumstances- me. Had another gut-swelling episode & was admitted to the hospital last week. What should have just been a 3-day stay dragged to 5 and thus, missed my shift for work. It's not ok yet though, the doctors need further tests to confirm Crohn's disease. I may offer a differing opinion, except that I'm not qualified. I believe a change of lifestyle brought out some stress hormones & that is causing the issue. There's nothing pressing at work, it's just the days off in Adelaide that I need getting used to. And according to mates here, a spouse would do the job - amin :-)
Now that mom's here, I've been enjoying home-cooked meals. And we're trying just as hard to meet up with the people who make up my life here. insya-Allah, more pictures coming up.
PeAcE OuT








Take care, bro. Yeap, your friends were right. A spouse will do you good. But meanwhile, drink up some pure honey. Besides being a sunnah, I believe it will cure most of the diseases as recommended by Rasullulah. But remember to get the pure ones and selawat and tawakal before drinking and after mixing it with water.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the info mummy-Hafi. I'll sure be on honey-filled these days :)
ReplyDelete