Why do people upload photos of what they eat?


May you read this well.

I have been perplexed by some parties who uploads almost every pictures of their meal on facebook. And dare I say that they are always Singaporeans. Have we turned food into an obsession?

Well, judging from the size of land we have, lack of time for ourselves these days and the introduction of joints offering the world's cuisine (minus the African continent), food does provide our souls. So here's my part of the deal to my own soul ;)


At 10 bucks a pop, it had to taste nice. And it was! This was at an indian restaurant somewhere outside of the city. The spices really did a bloody good job for a cold evening.

Regardless, I think I will be enjoying a few more beryanis when I get home. Yes, home is beckoning for the E`id celebrations! Got my flight tix sometime last week and I'm looking forward to reuniting with families and friends.

PeAcE OuT 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procrastination and Laziness

Dirt tracks & country roads

21st Century literacy challenges