What a week
Peace Be Upon You,
May you read this in the best of health.
It has been a taxing week here. Work's pretty crazy as deadlines are up this week. My colleagues & I have been trying to wrap up the pertinent issues before Thursday, and that caused an unexpected 12-hour shift on Wednesday. We had the client on Thursday, Friday & Saturday for testing. Yes, my first work weekend in Australia. Testing didn't turn out as we expect, thus I'm looking at more workload this week. Some of the guys will be flying up to site by the end of this week, so its gonna be a tough one. As for me and the rest, site-work`s expected by May.
Away from that, the car broke down on Wednesday morning. My 1st breakdown lasted till late Friday as I hadn't had the time to call up roadside assistance. My fault primarily; the car needed servicing last month, and I kept delaying it. The battery went flat, so no issues after a replacement. There are still some matters to settle with the 'baby', but will send her to a garage 1st thing tomorrow morning.
On another note, Labour has been totally knocked out from NSW. Nothing special about the previous opposition (just another bunch of idiots themselves), but it was Labour who proved to be the bigger idiots, and the peeps of NSW realized that. It's fair to say that justice has been done. Party disunity and improper conduct at privatizing local assets proved to be they're undoing. I reckon Julia Gillard will not sleep well from tonight onwards.
PeAcE OuT!
Comments
Post a Comment