Updates, more updates, and lots more updates


May you read this in the best of health.

I've been traveling around lately. Thus, been putting aside this part of my life for a while. In search of employment, and peers from the native land, I've been to Melbourne and Brisbane from November to December. By the will of The Creator, I've met heaps of good people along the way. But the most prominent one was Dad's friend whom he has not met for more than 20 years.

Yes, Dad came along to help me out. Although I insisted at my independence, I won't stop him from his actions. And it turned out to be a good thing; at least we took care of each other instead of me putting up with my own 'antics'.

So it was in Melbourne when Dad re-connected with a friend. I got to know such person through an acquaintance in the mosque, and the chain of events led to him coming over to our temporary accommodation there. He turned out to be a man of religion, but still 'connected' to reality. Dad had a long, fruitful conversation, although at times it turned out to be earful.

Brisbane was such a charm. There were a few nice Singaporeans whom I hooked up with. And the city is just as nice, not too small, but well-planned for such its size. I thought I've met the city to live in for sometime, but He had other plans. 

Returning to Adelaide was a quiet affair. Fortunately, there's still a vacancy in an apartment with friends, and here I am now. Again, I'm fortunate my work office isn't too far. And replacing my ride was such a breeze.

Took a shopping trip last weekend. The wardrobe is in need of a change as the lifestyle has. This was what greeted us at Harbourtown Adelaide.

Entering the mall resulted in this,
Boxing Day sales never fail to pull in the crowds, especially those who shop only once a year (guilty here!). The post transaction greeting would sound,"See ya next year mate!" How very true.

PeAcE OuT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procrastination and Laziness

Dirt tracks & country roads

21st Century literacy challenges